CERFE.ORG - Associazione di ricerca e formazione
Cerfe - Associazione di ricerca e formazione in Roma
|Titolo : Financiers and clients|
|CERFE’s most committed supporters have always been its own members, either through their direct monetary contributions or unpaid work. This form of self-financing covers an important part of the costs of the institute’s programmes and fully embodies its non-profit nature.
However, over the years, CERFE has also received financing enabling it to offer its members and other collaborators concrete professional prospects while at the same time guaranteeing its presence in crucial areas for development, in both the southern and northern hemisphere.
The financiers and clients of CERFE projects include:
• international organisations such as : DESA, UNDP, UNICEF, UNESCO, The World Bank, Inter-American Development Bank, FAO, IFAD, ILO, UN–Habitat, UNV, WHO, UNOPS, World Food Program, UNICRI, UNRISD, the WMO
• Italian public bodies such as the Ministry of Public Education, the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Labour, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Home Affairs, the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Foreign Trade, and Presidency of the Council of Ministers of the Italian Government; the regional governments of Lazio and Emilia Romagna; local authorities of Pisa, Roma, Forlì, Bari, Sassari; the Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR)
• European institutions such as the European Commission (DG Development, DG Employment and Social Affairs, AIDCO, DG Education and Culture), the European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions and the European Parliament
• private enterprises such as : Merck Usa, Bayer Italia, Italeco, Ifagraria, Società Agricola e Forestale (SAF), Società per l'imprenditoria Giovanile (SIG), Banca Nazionale del Lavoro (BNL), Sicilcassa, Autostrade, FIAT, Iveco, COGEFAR, Farmitalia–Carlo Erba, Ansaldo Messico, Boon Siew Corporation Malysia, Cariplo Foundation
• non-governmental organisations such as: Spi CGIL, Ires CGIL Lazio, Agnelli Foundation, Università La Sapienza Roma, Movimento federativo democratico, CEFA di Bologna, Cipsi, STESAM–Istituto Superiore di Scienze e Tecnologie per lo sviluppo Aldo Moro, Collegio del Messico, Fondazione Honda, Central State University–Ohio (Usa), Borough Manhattan College (Usa), Glocal Forum
• foreign governments and inter-governmental organisations such as Cameroon, Switzerland, France, Intern-governmental Organization for Migration (OIM).
Relations with funding institutions and, more generally, with clients can be of various kinds:
• Grants: CERFE receives contributions to its own projects by means of specific calls for proposals (of the European Commission, World Bank and other international organisations) or independently of them;
• Total coverage funding: particularly through the European Social Fund (through the Italian regions), CERFE receives financing covering the total cost of its projects which are formulated through specific calls.
• Projects with a money consideration: thanks, above all, to its partnership relations with many international organisations (especially with the United Nations) and other bodies, CERFE receives financing in order to conduct projects of a common interest.
• Projects conducted free of charge: CERFE sometimes conducts projects which are of a common interest with partnership organisations free of charge.
• Consultancy contracts: further financing comes from consultancy contracts stipulated mostly after the positive outcome of calls for tenders or of limited consultations.
|Stampato il Friday 14 May 2021 alle ore 21:53:52|
|CMS V 3.0.1 - Design by: Shade & Light Multimedia (www.shadine.it)|